1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information when you use our website:
- Contact information (such as email address and phone number)
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-personal information, including but not limited to:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Pages visited
- Time and date of visits
- Data from comments
- Visitors IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries or requests you submit through our website
- To improve our website’s content and functionality
- To send email updates or newsletters (if you have opted to receive them)
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations
3. Security of Your Information
We take data security seriously and use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your information transmitted over the internet.
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties except as required by law or when necessary to provide services you have requested. We may share your information with:
- Healthcare professionals involved in your treatment
- Our trusted service providers who assist us in managing our website or services
- Law enforcement or regulatory authorities, when required by law
5. Your Rights
Under data protection laws, you have certain rights concerning your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You have the right to ask for any inaccuracies in your personal information to be corrected.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Object: You can object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data to another organisation.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the email address provided in the “Contact Us” section.
7. Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. How Long we Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
10. Contact Us
- Galway Podiatry Clinic, 34 Upper Abbeygate Street, Galway, Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 091-564417
We take your privacy seriously and will make every effort to address your concerns promptly